MTX have successfully delivered three modular school buildings to Salford City Council.
Working under Galliford Try for the North West, MTX designed and constructed bespoke modular facilities to accommodate the existing schools’ capacity. Each facility housed large classrooms, breakout areas and wash room facilities and were constructed on each of the schools current playing fields.
Each separate project was handed over to the client within just 10 weeks of the modules being delivered to site.
Collectively, the projects were designed and constructed to include the following services:
- Controlled roof lights within all classrooms to provide both teacher control and fully smart control, linked to C02 and rain sensors
- Fan lights installed above classroom doors for further natural light
- Internally and externally finished to individual colour schemes for end user preference
- Air permeability test results of less than 4.75m³
- Electric blinds operated by single teacher control
- LED lighting provided throughout with PIR detection
Total of 16no classrooms provided.